Forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error: Non è stato possibile trovare il file di setup XML

Error: Non è stato possibile trovare il file di setup XML 3 years 4 months ago #1997

Hello, I purchased Joomla World Map and I installed it on a Joomla 2.5 site and everything went well. Now I tried to install the same component in a Joomla 3.3 and when installing appears this error message: Could not find the setup file XML.
Where can I find this XML file?
Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error: Non è stato possibile trovare il file di setup XML 3 years 4 months ago #1998

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
Please let me know what's your order ID, i can not find any order from your account.

Error: Non è stato possibile trovare il file di setup XML 3 years 4 months ago #2009

My order ID is 2208 (7 august).
Thank you.

Valeria

Error: Non è stato possibile trovare il file di setup XML 3 years 4 months ago #2013

• admin
  • Administrator
Please try to download the latest version, it compatible with both Joomla 2.5 and 3.x.
Note that you need to login with the account you used to purchase JU Worldmap to download it.

Error: Non è stato possibile trovare il file di setup XML 3 years 4 months ago #2020

Yes, I have already downloaded this plugin, which should be compatible with joomla 3.3 (the link is on the page JoomlaUltra World Map in joomla extension. org)
But the error message says that the xml file is missing. What can I do? Where can I find this file? If Joomla does not allow the extension's installation, this file is really necessary.
Thank you.

Error: Non è stato possibile trovare il file di setup XML 3 years 4 months ago #2021

• admin
  • Administrator
You can download the file here: www.joomultra.com/download/extensions/joomultra-worldmap.html
Please not that your account: Rossochina10 did not used to bought the extension, so you need to use the account that you made the order 2208 to download the extension.
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rossochina
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds