Forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Accordion

Accordion 4 years 7 months ago #439

• Arrick
  • Fresh Boarder
I am looking for an accordion that will display only those articles in a category that are published, and be able to order them in a start publishing date order.
The usage is that I have a category called whats on, and the articles in there are January, February, March, April .... December.
They are set so that the publishing date for any month is the start of the month before, and the end publishing date is the end of the month following.
So the taps displaying today would be
May, June, July. and only these, although the accordion woule contain all articles in the category.

Does you module support all of this?

Many thanks,

Arrick
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Accordion 4 years 7 months ago #446

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
Hi Arrick,
You are asking about our JU Tabs product, right? ( demo.joomultra.com/extensions/ju-tabs.html )
If so, our Tabs support to load all published article in category, if you want to filter article or order it, you can change one line of code in the plugin, if you explain exactly how do you want to order. As i understand, you have articles for each month, and you only want 3 tabs to be display, that contain 3 articles named: Before month, Current month, Next month, and these articles will be auto selected depends on current month, is it right?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds