Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: JU Directory Template and Map

JU Directory Template and Map 1 year 10 months ago #3718

• Macjoomla
  • Senior Boarder
Hello,

i have installed the lite version of ju directory and have some questions about. And i am planning maybe to buy one of the paid versions

1. Is there only the one template for listings (left the text and to the right the fields) or what way i can place the fields like i want?

2. Is it possible to move the map marker where i want, or does it stick, where it finds the address?

3. In you demote there seem to miss some word or Buttons (screenshot) How may this come?

Thank you and best regards, Macjoomla

PS Sorry, wanted to post in presales, please move.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Macjoomla. Reason: PS Sorry, wanted to post in presales, please move.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JU Directory Template and Map 1 year 10 months ago #3721

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
Hi,
1. You can edit the template, we also integrate template editor in the backend, it's easy to edit template if you have basic PHP knowledge, because our template files is split to each block/file.
2. In paid version, you can add as many marker / listing as you want, you can define address and icon/title/description for each marker.
3. It seems some one edit the language file then delete the string, we will update it soon.

JU Directory Template and Map 1 year 10 months ago #3724

• Macjoomla
  • Senior Boarder
Hello admin and thank you for the answer, just some questions again
admin wrote:
1. You can edit the template, we also integrate template editor in the backend, it's easy to edit template if you have basic PHP knowledge, because our template files is split to each block/file.
Where do i edit the templates, i cant find it in my lite version, is it only in payed versions available?
admin wrote:
2. In paid version, you can add as many marker / listing as you want, you can define address and icon/title/description for each marker.
And can i move the marker manually?
admin wrote:
3. It seems some one edit the language file then delete the string, we will update it soon.
Thank you, this looks much better now :)

4. Is it possible to have several completely isolated directorys, for example in my case one for locations and one for material and one for a addressbook like list? It should not mix in search results and should not mix in comparision chart?

5. Is there already a german translation?

6. Is it fully responsive?

Thank yiu again and best regards, Macjoomla
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Macjoomla.

JU Directory Template and Map 1 year 10 months ago #3725

• admin
  • Administrator
1. In template, click to edit a template you will see. Or edit files in: components/com_judirectory/templates
2. Yes, you can drag/drop marker anywhere on the map
4. Yes, JU Directory support multi directory, top level category support to override the global config to make it has itown config. The search is the same for all directories,in the next version, we will add option to limit on top category when create search menu item.
5. No, now we have english language only
6. Yes, based on bootstrap 2 or 3, you can check our demo.

JU Directory Template and Map 1 year 10 months ago #3726

• Macjoomla
  • Senior Boarder
Hello Admin,

thank you again for your answer. I was not aware, you have a backenddemo. No i have been there. Unfortunately there seem to miss again some Tabs or language strings, that is making orientation difficult.

1. This seems to work only in paid version but Function disabled in demo. In components/com_judirectory/templates there is a lot of stuff for normal humans :oops:
4. Seems supposed to work in paid version, but at the moment not working fine, as said before. What do you think, when there will be this next version?

Thank you and best regards, Macjoomla B)

JU Directory Template and Map 1 year 10 months ago #3727

• admin
  • Administrator
1. You can try our lite version.
4. Yes, it's feature of paid version. And next version will be released next few weeks, if you buy the paid version and need it, we can provide hot fix via email support.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds