Forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mighty problems with the database

Mighty problems with the database 1 year 7 months ago #4251

• adminJ3
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I am angry for hours. JU Directory offers many possibilities. But I do not understand why the results look in the Advanced Search as:

I have defined several fields for it. If you put your terms into the Advanced Search, you will get as result all the records that contains O N E of them, N O T the records, that includes B O T H of the terms, you searched for. Isn’t it possible to search for records that contains A L L keywords?

The same result even if the filter search.

That is one problem. The other, what I'm looking for a solution: In the Core Fields are different tags. If you specify in the search field two or more of them, you will get all records where I O N E of these tags is included also. But not only those records where A L L tags are included, which you wanted.

Desperately! Does anyone know a solution?

PS.: The support of Joomultra only wrote: It’s possible – where’s the problem? (sic!)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mighty problems with the database 1 year 7 months ago #4255

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
The search depends on the field, many field we use LIKE %word% to search in query.
And if search in many field, you can choose All/Any to search result valid one term or all terms.
With the tags field, we only support to search one of the tag, it's the case almost users want.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by admin.

Mighty problems with the database 1 year 7 months ago #4261

• adminJ3
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, the problem is solved.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds