Forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I would like to know if you can assist me in custom coding?

I would like to know if you can assist me in custom coding? 1 year 10 months ago #3823

I would like to integrate shrinktheweb.com with you component. Please let me know if you would be interested in doing a smaller job for this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I would like to know if you can assist me in custom coding? 1 year 10 months ago #3825

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
Sorry, we do not support custom job.
You can browser the code and edit it as you want.

I would like to know if you can assist me in custom coding? 1 year 10 months ago #3826

OK, so the code is open and I can hire a coder to dig in to this? If yes, please let me know where to find docuementation.

I would like to know if you can assist me in custom coding? 1 year 10 months ago #3828

• admin
  • Administrator
We have no document to customize code, if you are coder, you can browser the code to see, and should know how to edit code.

I would like to know if you can assist me in custom coding? 1 year 10 months ago #3833

Great. One last thing.

I would like to have the listing image to be connected to the shrinktoweb services (which takes a screen dump every month of the listings website) and display that image, as the "first" image for that particular listing.

Are there any definitions on which image becomes the 1st listing image?

I would like to know if you can assist me in custom coding? 1 year 10 months ago #3837

• admin
  • Administrator
You can write your own code to create screenshot for the website url, then edit template to put it at the list view.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds