The App store is a very intriguing place. Many developers work months and months and they finally come with a product that they believe will outperform others. This is intriguing because every single app developer works with the same common goal in mind. This creates a very competitive market where every app undergoes rapid development just to stay a step ahead in the competition. The presence of a large number of app production firms gives rise to an environment where lagging behind is not an option. You need to keep upgrading, keep marketing and keep innovating if you wish to climb up the app charts.
App reviews and ratings
The ranking of any app is determined by two main factors. The number of app downloads and the ratings and reviews of your app gives the standing of your app in the app market. Both of these factors are interlinked. This means affecting any one of the factor will lead to change in another. Let’s decode this.
When your app is launched in the App store, it has a very low visibility. A low visibility means that people won’t be aware of your app and hence it is highly unlikely that your app will get a good number of downloads. But as your app ratings start going up, your app starts climbing up the app store and therefore your app visibility increases. Along with that, having good reviews for your app motivates people to download your app and this your app installs increase like buy android reviews.
How to get ratings for a new app?
This is a common question. If your app is new and has a low visibility, then how are you supposed to get good ratings for it? Well, the answer is relatively simple. If you don’t get audience, then you need to create one. By hiring freelancers or by paying firms, you get ratings and reviews for your app and therein begins your journey.
Having said that, here are a list of 5 myths about buy App Store reviews.
• Buying App reviews is rare: This is one of the most common myths in the app market. Any new developer thinks that buying app reviews and ratings is unethical and is not followed by firms. Ethical or not, we let it up to you to decide. But to set things clear, Buying App Reviews is not a rare thing. Many new developers buy app reviews and app ratings. This is obvious because it is pretty tough for a new app to compete with strong top players and unless you start, there is no competition. Buying App reviews gives you that start and so it should be used considerably. We are not telling this because everyone seems to be buying app reviews; but we are telling you this because this is the one of the most effective ways to start your app store journey.
• Buying App Reviews is legal: Many developers start buying app reviews and then start to accept that it is a standard thing to buy reviews. But it isn’t so. Buying App reviews might be common but it is definitely not an accepted media. Both Google Play Store and iOS Store is quite stern about buying app reviews and ratings. That is why make sure that you do not use this too often and without any caution.
• Bots are the best way to buy app reviews: Now, this is a serious thing. Probably one of the most crucial thing. Using bots is a plain no no. The reason is pretty simple. They can be traced. Yes you heard it right. Google has very advanced filters for bots. So if you use a bot to write user app reviews, it will be detected and chances are there that your app might get removed out of the Play Store. iOS is also quite strict in this. To keep your app intact, make sure you don’t use bots ever. Ever! For buy android app reviews
• Every app service agency is genuine: Now be careful on this. A lot of websites ensure to monitor your app performance and provide a weekly plan of 1000 ratings and reviews but this is not accurate always. There are many hoax around the world wide web. These firms sometimes use bots and this can prove fatal for your app. Be very careful while selecting your app review service. A wrong decision can cost you all your hard work.
• Buying App Reviews is the ultimate solution: After going through your articles, you might come to a conclusion that buying app reviews is the ultimate solution. You buy app reviews and app ratings and then your app downloads will increase steadily. But this is not the scenario. It never is. Nothing can replace a good marketing strategy and compromising with the app features can never be done. Buying App reviews is only a way to uplift your company’s good name and to get proper visibility. It does not mean that you stop all your advertising and app development. People want new and better things and if you regularly innovate and create, you are bound to make success.