Forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1427

• teamtmedia
  • Fresh Boarder
admin wrote:
Let's open your console log(F12) you will see the error on your site, it may be the cause that break other jquery plugin:
tabs-state.js (line 11)
main.js (line 3)

I have already removed main.js on my localhost (empty file for templating). I will examine tabs-state.js and get back to you. If it persists then I will upload a new version so you can examine again....now what's loading tabs-state.js?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1429

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
I can not to know why your site load these files, may be module or plugin or template.
But you should fix it all or contact the developer of that extension to ask about this issue.

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1430

• teamtmedia
  • Fresh Boarder
OK. I have removed main.js and /js/tabs-state.js and the problem still persists. I will upload my latest to my demo server and let you know when it is ready.

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1431

• teamtmedia
  • Fresh Boarder
admin wrote:
I can not to know why your site load these files, may be module or plugin or template.
But you should fix it all or contact the developer of that extension to ask about this issue.

tabs-state.js is now loaded by Joomla as a default. I have disabled with jQueryeasy. Is there anyway I can send you admin access when I have uploaded the new version?

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1432

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
You can send the info via: www.joomultra.com/contact-us.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: teamtmedia

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1433

• teamtmedia
  • Fresh Boarder
Just reading quite a few posts on the Joomla! forums about 3.2 and jQuery loading issues.

One such thread

These items are being loaded by Joomla 3.2
<s-cript type="text/j-avascript" src="/4wardtesting/media/system/js/mootools-core.js">
<s-cript type="text/j-avascript" src="/4wardtesting/media/system/js/core.js">
<s-cript type="text/j-avascript" src="/4wardtesting/media/system/js/caption.js">
<s-cript type="text/j-avascript" src="/4wardtesting/media/system/js/mootools-more.js">
<s-cript type="text/j-avascript" src="/4wardtesting/media/system/js/modal.js">

I have excluded them with jQueryeasy and the problem persists. Let me know about sending you admin access. --EDIT-- Just seen your post.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by teamtmedia. Reason: Seen new post from admin
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds