Forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1434

• teamtmedia
  • Fresh Boarder
Whilst we are waiting for this to finish uploading I just wanted to present a simple thought to you. My site has a presentation (on the homepage) and background (on all other pages) that "overhangs" the page. This has required me to use negative margins on these divs and (more importantly)
overflow-x: hidden;

on the main page div (to allow this to work) which is the "parent selector" for the "selector" in your plugin. Might this cause this glitch? To me it seems js based but I accept that I am using mildly unconventional css to achieve the effect the designer specified. Just something to think about.

Details for admin access coming shortly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1435

• teamtmedia
  • Fresh Boarder
Firstly my continued thanks for your support on this one. I have just sent you admin access as detailed.

I have (as you will see) disabled a lot of extra js calls that are part of Joomla 3.2 using jQueryEasy. I did think that it might be btcontentslider but this can't be true as that only loads on the homepage and this problem occurs on all pages.

Let me know how I can help.

Many thanks

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1436

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
It's fixed, in some cases, your nav menu top position is negative, so the plugin can not trigger it right way, i've upgraded the plugin to fix this issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: teamtmedia

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1437

• teamtmedia
  • Fresh Boarder
css....should have stuck with that thought! So the upgraded file is in the plugin folder on the demo site and I can just copy that folder and overwrite my localhost version?

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class [SOLVED] 3 years 10 months ago #1438

• teamtmedia
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for everything over the past 24 hours. It is always best to go through all the troubleshooting before heading down the new version route. Have marked this as solved and will be checking out your services for my future, business, reference.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds