Forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1404

• teamtmedia
  • Fresh Boarder
Firstly, thank you for your speedy reply to my other topic. Co-incidentally I realised that I didn't need this as the first scroll takes people past the point of the header being useful and, with a box shadow, the detached is fine. Anyway, at least it gives the answer for others.

Now this is done I was testing the tool and I noticed that if I scrolled up and down the page a lot eventually (3+ times) the "detached" class does not get dropped. I am using jQueryEasy and I have removed ALL calls to jQuery from my other components and I have checked my code for any additional calls.

I will be able to upload a demo site for you to inspect if you have not seen this before.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1405

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
Let's post your site url here, i'll check it closer.

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1407

• teamtmedia
  • Fresh Boarder
demo3.teamtmedia.com/

Let me know if you want admin access and I'll send by PM.

Many thanks.

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1410

• admin
  • Administrator
It seems your site get jQuery conflict, you can install and active this plugin to resolve this issue:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-enhancements/performance/jquery-scripts/18327
The following user(s) said Thank You: teamtmedia

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1412

• teamtmedia
  • Fresh Boarder
My site is running jQueryEasy already. Let me know if you want screenshots or admin access.

JU Sticky Panel sometimes not removing "detached" class 3 years 10 months ago #1425

• admin
  • Administrator
Let's open your console log(F12) you will see the error on your site, it may be the cause that break other jquery plugin:
tabs-state.js (line 11)
main.js (line 3)
The following user(s) said Thank You: teamtmedia
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds