Forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nexus Theme - Portfolio buttons don't appear on thumbnail to go to details page

Nexus Theme - Portfolio buttons don't appear on thumbnail to go to details page 1 year 11 months ago #3664

• rokynrobyn
  • Fresh Boarder
There is no way to click from the home page to a detailed portfolio page. Did I miss a setting for this?

Robyn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nexus Theme - Portfolio buttons don't appear on thumbnail to go to details page 1 year 11 months ago #3689

• rokynrobyn
  • Fresh Boarder
Thumbnail option disappeared in portfolio admin page. can you help…. see image for more info… postimg.org/image/v1oy68dwh/

Really need a fix for this!! Client needs site launched. Been waiting for support for 5 days!!

Nexus Theme - Portfolio buttons don't appear on thumbnail to go to details page 1 year 11 months ago #3691

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
Please update to the latest version, we've fixed this issue.

Nexus Theme - Portfolio buttons don't appear on thumbnail to go to details page 1 year 11 months ago #3696

• rokynrobyn
  • Fresh Boarder
I installed the latest update first thing this morning, and it didn't fix it. No buttons/links on portfolio items: www.taconicshave.com

Nexus Theme - Portfolio buttons don't appear on thumbnail to go to details page 1 year 11 months ago #3697

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
Sorry, we have forgot one thing in update file yesterday, please send me an email via this form: www.joomultra.com/contact-us.html
I'll send you the update file.
And we will also fix this issue in the next version.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds