Forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JU Sticky Sticky panel - Creating More than one sticky module

JU Sticky Sticky panel - Creating More than one sticky module 2 years 3 months ago #3288

• thai916
  • Fresh Boarder
First of all, this is a great plugin and its working great on my site. I have a sidebar where I am putting up more than one module and making it sticky. When I do that and scroll the page, all the modules stick to the same top position (one over the other).

how do I properly set more than one module sticky without overlapping on each other while scrolling??

thank you in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JU Sticky Sticky panel - Creating More than one sticky module 1 year 8 months ago #4129

I am having the same problem.

I have a sticky navigation bar and then a sticky module on the same page. The module overlaps the navigation bar when scrolled. How do I stop the module from overlapping the bar and become sticky just under the menu when scrolling?

You can see it in action here at my site: Review Chatter

I also have a topbar that is made sticky by the template so I have top padding of your plugin set to 40. So there are 3 sticky items in total

Top bar (sticky by template)
Navigation Bar (sticky by your plugin with top padding setting of 40 to make stick under top bar)
Left Module (sticky by your plugin)

Thanks for a great plugin by the way.

Tom
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by eSilverStrike.

JU Sticky Sticky panel - Creating More than one sticky module 1 year 8 months ago #4138

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
We only support one sticky type.
You may try onDetached callback function to set different padding if you know jQuery.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds